Ask your question
Write your review here
One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, UnderWater World is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium with one of the hugest and most diverse arrays of marine life - both above and under the water - on display in Australia!
With a brand-new, newly renovated shark exhibit to go along with the eleven other amazing zones that each highlight a different aspect of the aquatic kingdom - from the sleek stingrays in the Bay of Rays, to the fun and furry mammals of Seal Island and the Otter Empire, to the seven different species of shark in the Shark Shipwreck zone - there's truly something for all members of the family at UnderWater World.
In total you'll get the chance to see over 5,500 weird and wonderful sea creatures with a variety of tours, talks and feeds available to attend daily.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Adults at Kids Prices||
|Child (3-14yrs)||AUD $23.00|
|Student/Pensioner/Senior (Must have ID)||AUD $28.00|
|Family (2Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $96.00|
Buy your UnderWater World tickets here and SAVE! PLUS receive great savings with BONUS discount coupons to use during your visit to UnderWater World.
Bonus discounts include:
- 10% OFF Behind the Scenes Tour
- 10% OFF Fantasea Studio Photo
- 10% OFF Retail Purchases
- 10% OFF Ocean Ranger Program
- Buy 1 tea or coffee and get 1 FREE
UnderWater World is a multi-award winning tourist attraction located beachside on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We provide you with the unique opportunity to explore 8 unique zones including Touch and Tell, Weird and Wonderful, Seal Island, Otter Empire, Fresh and Freaky, Billabongs and Backyards and Crawly Creatures as well as the 4 new themed zones in the BRAND NEW Ocean Walk Through Tunnel.
Animal experiences such as seal swims and shark dives. Food and beverages.
Check out what shows and talks will be on during the day. Presentation times are subject to change without prior notice.
- 10.00am Exploring the Reef Talk
- 10.30am Rocky Shore and Touch Pool Talk
- 11.00am Showtime at Seal Island
- 11.30am Billabongs and Backyards Talk
- 11.45am Otter Presentation
- NOON Let's Talk Weird and Wonderful
- 12.30pm Fresh and freaky Talk and Feed
- 12.45pm Exploring the Reef Talk
- 1.00pm Showtime at Seal Island
- 1.15pm Billabongs and Backyards Talk
- 1.40pm Otter Show
- 2.00pm Rocky Shore and Touch Pool
- 2.30pm Fresh and Freaky Talk and Feed
- 2.45pm Exploring the Reef Talk
- 3.00pm Let's Talk Weird and Wonderful
- 3.30pm Showtime at Seal Island
Please note that these times vary during school holidays.
UnderWater World is open daily from 9am to 5pm, Anzac Day from 1.30pm to 5.30pm and Closed Christmas Day. Last admissions are 1 hour prior to closing time.
Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557 You can get to UnderWater World by car, train or bus.
By Car If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Moooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba.
If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to UnderWater World.
Free parking is available at UnderWater World. However during holiday times parking may be limited.
UnderWater World is completely undercover so even if it is raining you can still have a fantastic time! We are also completely air conditioned so UnderWater World is the perfect place to visit when it’s hot.
You can take part in a number of additional experiences at UnderWater World. These experiences include seal kisses, seal encounters, seal swims, behind the scenes tours and otter encounters!
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher