Ask your question
Write your review here
- Includes bonus discount coupons
- Book online & skip the queue
- QLD's largest aquarium
- 16 themed zones
- 14 talks and animal feeds
- Great fun for the whole family
One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium with one of the hugest and most diverse arrays of marine life - both above and under the water - on display in Australia!
With a brand-new, newly renovated shark exhibit to go along with the eleven other amazing zones that each highlight a different aspect of the aquatic kingdom - from the sleek stingrays in the Bay of Rays, to the fun and furry mammals of Seal Island and the Otter Empire, to the seven different species of shark in the Shark Shipwreck zone - there's truly something for all members of the family at UnderWater World.
In total you'll get the chance to see over 5,500 weird and wonderful sea creatures with a variety of tours, talks and feeds available to attend daily.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child (3-14yrs)||AUD $23.00|
|Concession (Pen/Sen/Stu)||AUD $23.00|
|Family (2A+2C)||AUD $104.00|
Buy your UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba tickets here and SAVE! PLUS receive great savings with BONUS discount coupons to use during your visit to UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba.
Bonus discounts include:
- 10% OFF Behind the Scenes Tour
- 10% OFF Shark Dive Xtreme
- 10% OFF Retail Purchases
- 10% Off Photos
- 10% OFF Ocean Ranger Program
- Buy 1 tea or coffee and get 1 FREE
- UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba General Admission
- BONUS discount coupons to use once inside UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba
- Animal experiences such as seal swims and shark dives
- Food and beverages
- 16 themed zones
- Soak up the amazing views from the sea bed in the 80 metre ocean tunnel
- Over 10,000 creatures
- Australia's largest collection of jellyfish
- Rare weedy sea dragons
- Seal presentation
- Over 20 species of shark and rays
- 14 fun talks and animal feeds
- Plenty of fun for the whole family
- Open daily from 9am to 5pm, Anzac Day from 1.30pm to 5.30pm and closed Christmas Day. Last admissions are 1 hour prior to closing time
- Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, QLD.
How to get to UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba
Just a 2 minute walk from the beach on the southern end of Mooloolaba Esplanade.
If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Moooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba.
If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba.
Sunbus operates a regular bus service from Noosa to Caloundra. Contact Sunbus on 13 12 30 for more information.
Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour.
- Free parking is available at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba. However during holiday times parking may be limited.
- UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is completely undercover so even if it is raining you can still have a fantastic time!
- UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is the perfect place to visit rain, hail or shine.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of your visit
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher